Here is a super delicious power salad you can make ahead of time to bring to school or work. It has tuna and garbanzo beans with a touch of lemon and a splash of olive oil, this salad will fill you up and not slow you down. It’s cheap and easy to make.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 can (15 oz) cooked chick peas (garbanzo beans)
- ½ cup fresh parsley or basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-4oz can chunk light tuna
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Here’s what you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Serve bean salad on a bed of baby arugulla or fresh spinach.